How does it work?
Duet V is a device that can treat not only skin but also the vagina through connection with a face handpiece or a vaginal handpiece. Duet V system generates deep heat using 4MHz high frequency. This will improve skin resilience by inducing the remodeling of collagen on the treatment site. It can also increase fibroblasts to produce new collagen. Duet V is a device with low downtime for an effective procedure with safe and satisfying results.
RF Technology for Vaginal
RF Technology for Skin
Thermal RF system
The Non-pole Thermal Transmission Structure (NTTS) delivers uniform thermal RF energy to the skin layer without damaging the skin.
Fractional RF system
The Advanced Fractional Multi-polarity Radiofrequency (AFMR) delivers RF energy concentrated through each electrode to the skin.
A. Vaginal Handpiece
– Lifting & Tightening (Vagina)
– Temperature measurement sensor (2 types of operation mode)
– Shot mode + Rubbing mode
– Disposable sterilized tips
B. Skin Handpiece
– Treatment of various kinds of indications
– Dual RF system (Thermal RF + Fractional RF)
– Two types of procedure mode (Shot mode + Rubbing mode)
– Provision of various tips for effective treatment
– Temperature sensor
C. Easy insertion of the procedure tip
– Easy attachment of the tip to a hand piece using a L-shaped connection hole
D. Light and flexible cable
– The cable made of PVC is designed to operate smoothly with small movements for a careful treatment of a delicate area.
E. Wide touch screen + Interactive UI
– An appropriate UI is automatically selected depending on the tip type.
|Mono-Polar Radio frequency|
|Frequency||4 MHz ± 20%|
|Maximum Power||350 VA|
|Type of Tip||2 Vaginal Tips|
|2 Fractional Tips|
|3 Thermal Tips|
|Panel||10.2 inch, Touch Screen|
|Dimension(W x D x H mm)||450 x 541 x 1,220|
Q&A (Vaginal Treatment)
A. Duet V procedure is suitable for women who want to improve not only urinary incontinence symptoms due to reduced shrinkage elasticity but also sexiness, sexual satisfaction and life satisfaction.
A. It may vary depending on patients. If you look at the overseas clinic trials, you can see that 80% of the treatment effect is maintained until even one year after the procedure.
A. It is said that the procedure can be carried out without anesthetic cream, and patients say it feels warm.
A. It is possible to return to daily life immediately after the procedure but it is recommended to avoid public bath, sauna, or sexual relations for about three days.
A. Vaginal treatments take a short time: approximately 20~30 minutes each.
Q&A (Skin Treatment)
A. Thermal RF and fractional RF procedures require a short time of approximately 15 minutes.